Interior Rolling Barn Doors & Hardware
Interior rolling barn doors offer a more stylish and graceful alternative to interior sliding doors, with exposed rails and hardware in your choice of metal including oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel. These more distinctive versions of sliding interior doors are easy to install and perfect for either single or double doors.
Choose our top quality pine door, or your own doors. We offer all the interior sliding barn door hardware you need to mount your doors, in a wide array of metal finishes. From rolling barn door rails to entire sliding barn door kits, we have the most complete and elegant solution for interior rolling doors available.
1. Choose your Door Strap and your Hardware finish from Black, Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze.
2. Determine how many feet of rail you will need. Rails come in 4 ft, 6 ft and 8 ft lengths.
3. Choose your Bracket: Short accommodates rolling barn doors up to 1 - 1/2 inches thick; Long accommodates rolling barn doors up to 2 - 1/4 inches thick.
We recommend one bracket every 16 in.
4. Choose your End Stops - Regular (flat) or Ball-type. End Stops prevent the door from sliding off the rail.
5. Add a Center Guide if you do not want your door to swing free. This will keep your door in place. If your door has a rough finish that would not work well with standard center guides, an alternate roller guide is offered. NOTE: Spade & Fleur-de-Lis have their own alternate roller guide.
6. Add Door Stops (2 per door); these prevent the door from rolling past a certain point, or from hitting the wall. NOTE: Fleur-de-Lis and Spade styles have left and right stops; all other styles are non-handed).