Interior Rolling Barn Doors & Hardware
Interior rolling barn doors offer a more stylish and graceful alternative to interior sliding doors, with exposed rails and hardware in your choice of metal including oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel. These more distinctive versions of sliding interior doors are easy to install and perfect for either single or double doors.
Our Rolling Door Hardware Kits offer all the interior sliding barn door hardware you need to mount your doors, in a wide array of metal finishes. Our rolling sliding barn door kits, have the most complete and elegant solution for interior rolling doors available. Each Rolling Door Kit includes 2 - Straps, 2 Door Stops, 1 - Center Guide, 1 - 6 ft. Rail, 5 - Rail Brackets, 2 - Flat End Stops.
1. Choose your Rolling Door Kit and your Hardware finish from Black, Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze.
2. If you need additional rail length, choose from our 3 ft., 4 ft., 6 ft. or 8 ft. lengths.
3. If you need additional brackets, the Short bracket accommodates rolling barn doors from 3/4 in. up to 1 - 1/2 in. thick; Long Brackets accommodate rolling barn doors up to 1 - 1/2 up to 2 - 1/4 in. thick.
We recommend one bracket every 16 in.
4. Kits include Flat End Stops. We also have the Ball-type End Stops. Each Kit includes 2. End Stops prevent the door from sliding off the rail.
5. Center Guides prevent your door from swinging free. NOTE: Spade & Fleur-de-Lis have their own center guides, and these are included with Spade and Fleur-de-Lis Rolling Door Kits.
6. Door Stops (2 per door) prevent the door from rolling past a certain point, or from hitting the wall. NOTE: Fleur-de-Lis and Spade styles have left and right stops; all other styles are non-handed).