IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
8 ft. rails will incur a $90 oversize shipping charge for 1 to 5 rails and $180 for 6-10 rails in addition to regular shipping charges. This will show in your Shopping Cart. Consider ordering 2 - 4 ft. rails instead of 1 - 8 ft. rail to avoid oversize charges.
NOTE: If you are ordering a ladder, enter Coupon Code OVERSIZE90 to your Shopping Cart to deduct $90 Oversize Shipping Charge on 1 to 5 - 8 ft. Rails.
Rolling Ladder Rails, End Stops, Supports & Splice Kits
Quality rolling ladder rails are a crucial part of the operation of library ladders. Standard lengths for straight rails are 4, 6 or 8 feet, but rails can be cut so you can custom fit your ladder to your space. Curved rails allow ladders to glide through corners. This eliminates the need for separate ladders on each wall. Inside corner rails come in 135- and 90-degree angles.
Every two rails need one rolling ladder rail splice kit. Rolling ladder rail end stops come in pairs and in both flat and ball-type styles. Use a tap to insert the inserts into the rail ends. Shoppers ordering the hardware kit will receive seven library ladder rung supports, enough for an 8 ft. ladder. Those not ordering the hardware kit must subtract one from the ladder's length in feet to determine the required number of rung supports. For example, a 10-foot ladder needs nine rung supports, while an 8-foot ladder needs seven.
No matter what type of rolling ladder configuration you want, we offer the highest quality library ladder rails and hardware to create a long-lasting setup.
1. Order straight rails in 4 ft., 6 ft., or 8 ft. lengths. Rails Can be cut to desired length. Please note: Chrome finish is not available for 8 ft. rails.
2. For 90 degree corners, order the 16 in. radius or 30 in. radius curved rail. NOTE: Use only the 30 In. radius with the Rolling Hardware. The 16 in. and 30 in. radius rails can be used with Rolling SWIVEL Hardware. Curved rails extend 37 in. on each side, measuring from the corner. For example if you need 8 ft. of rail and are using a Curved Corner Rail, you will need 5 ft. of straight rail, so order a 6 ft. straight rail and cut it down.
3. For greater than 90 degree corners, order the 135 degree Curved Rail.
4. Order one Splice kit for joining two rails.
5. Order End Stops in either a Flat or Ball Type style. Each Kit includes 2 End Stops.
6. If you are ordering a Hardware Kit, seven Ladder Rung/Steps Supports will be included with your Kit, enough for a ladder up to 102 in. You will need to order additional Rung/Step Supports (QG.620 or QG.620-20) as follows:
Up to 102 in - 7 Step Supports (included in Hardware Kits)
102 in. up to 112 in. - 8 Step Supports
112 in. up to 126 in. - 9 Step Supports
126 in. up to 138 in. - 10 Step Supports
138 in. up to 150 in. - 11 Step Supports
150 in. up to 162 in. - 12 Step Supports
162 in. up to 168 in. - 13 Step Supports
If you are not ordering a Hardware Kit, order Rung/Step Supports per the chart above.
7. Order a TAP for inserting End Stops into the ends of the Rails.